Marshall Michigan’s rich history and dynamic business environment combine in an ADDY award-winning Visitor’s Bureau site that attracts visitors while building community. We partnered with BluFish Consulting to make this project a success.
- Develop an aesthetic to align with a new marketing campaign
- Empower staff to easily manage a growing database of area businesses and Chamber Members
- Help users easily navigate and find businesses, attractions and events to stimulate the local economy and community
- Allow the community to submit their own events to the website to unify the community
- Communicate with visitors through a live chat to better and more easily serve users
We divided over 500 businesses into three main categories that users could easily browse and filter. Local perks such as Marshall Bucks and Chamber Member status are clearly identified, along with venue capacities and the ability to book a venue. A robust events module presents local and featured events next to community events with functionality for users to submit events to be approved by Chamber staff before appearing live on the site. An updated design melds history with simplicity in an aesthetic that both preserves and expands a new marketing campaign.
Chamber staff are able to maintain all aspects of the site including the business archive, events, forms, and other website content. Our Fully Managed Services keep the website fast, secure and up to date.