Care and expertise are presented in a uniquely seasonal online experience that puts the patient first by offering easy access to Providers, Locations and the latest updates from doctors.
- Allow users to easily find the best provider for the right service closest to them
- Allow users to find and get directions to the service locations closest to them
- Provide doctors a means to blog and share their expertise with everyone
- Promote classes and events to educate and connect users
- Enable hospital staff to quickly and easily manage infant profiles to share with the families and loved ones
- Give the website a unique, automatic seasonal look and feel to improve the user experience
We made it quick and easy for users to find the appropriate location and provider based on the service they needed and proximity. It become a full and vibrant site with a beautiful, seasonal feel, that interwieved the blog, events, providers, and locations throughout, guiding the user into a context unique to how they were navigating. A goal achieved was to quickly and intuitively lead the user right from the home page to find what they were looking. Families with newborns are also able to easily find their child, and the staff is able to swiftly add new children — the system even automatically stops displaying a child after 90 days, removing extra work.
During a second phase of design and development we expanded multiple areas of the site to feature doctors more prominently. We added the functionality for doctors to have their own micro-blog along with allowing users to ask questions to a doctor. These features were connected to existing areas of the site allowing for users to easily move between Services, doctor profiles and the blog.
Our Fully Managed Services keep the website fast, secure and up to date.